Be certain of your physical abilities and limitations before attempting any yoga pose, and seek clearance from your physician if you are uncertain. Always respect your body and know your limits.
Yoga Happy Baby Pose or Happy Childs Pose
Ananda Balasana Pose
- Inhale, Begin lying on back knees bent.
- Exhale, lifting legs bringing knees to chest reaching to hold feet from outside.
- Inhale, holding feet, relaxing arms, allowing shoulders and head to rest on floor.
- Exhale, pulling down on feet to create stretch in hips and legs.
- Hold pose 3 to 5 breaths or as long as comfortable.
- Yoga Pose Modification: If hands are unable to reach feet, consider using a strap(s) to lengthen arms.
- Yoga Pose Modification 2: If comfortable, a gentle rocking motion distributes stretch and massages back.
Congratulations on learning "Yoga happy childs Pose, Yoga Ananda Balasana Pose".