Be certain of your physical abilities and limitations before attempting any yoga pose, and seek clearance from your physician if you are uncertain. Always respect your body and know your limits.
Eka Pada Rajakapotasana II
One-Legged King Pigeon Pose II
Notice: Yogis with knee, shoulder, back, neck or hip issues, should use caution or avoid this pose.
- Inhale, beginning in low lunge with right leg forward and foot flat and grounded, left leg back with shin on floor.
- Exhale, bending left knee and reaching back with left arm to hold foot from the tip.
- Inhale, relax left hip, rotating left arm over left shoulder.
- Exhale, firming core to protect back, and reaching over with right arm to hold left foot.
- Inhale, allowing head to face upward.
- Exhale, holding core firm, relaxing hip, and back into full expression.
- Hold pose 3 to 7 breaths or as long as comfortable.
- Repeat on other side.
Modifications and precautions for Eka Pada Rajakapotasana II / One-Legged King Pigeon Pose II: Yogis with knee, shoulder, back, neck or hip issues, should use caution or avoid this pose. If flexibility is a challenge to reach foot, ude a strap from hands to foot.
Congratulations on learning "Eka Pada Rajakapotasana II, One-Legged King Pigeon Pose II".
#yoga #yogapose #yogaposes #asana #asanas #OneLegPigeon #OneLegPigeonPose #EkaPadaRajakapotasana #EkaPadaRajakapotasanaPose