Be certain of your physical abilities and limitations before attempting any yoga pose, and seek clearance from your physician if you are uncertain. Always respect your body and know your limits.
Elephant Trunk Pose
Eka Hasta Bhujasana
*For Intermediate Yogis*
- Inhale, begin seated with legs extended.
- Exhale, bending one knee and placing knee over upper arm or shoulder.
- Inhale, engage core, press leg into arm or shoulder, ground hands fingers forward framing hips.
- Exhale, lifting root and leg off floor.
- Inhale, opening heart allowing core to support extended leg..
- Hold pose 3 to 5 breaths or as long as comfortable.
Congratulations on learning "Eka Hasta Bhujasana Pose, Elephant Trunk Pose".
#yoga #yogapose #yogaposes #ElephantTrunk #ElephantTrunkPose #EkaHastaBhujasana #EkaHastaBhujasanaPose