Be certain of your physical abilities and limitations before attempting any yoga pose, and seek clearance from your physician if you are uncertain. Always respect your body and know your limits.
Feathered Peacock Pose
*For Intermediate Yogis*
- Inhale, begin in Table Pose, tuck toes and lift hips (First attempt should be with assistance or against a wall).
- Exhale, walk feet towards elbows (if unable to walk far enough to flatten back perpendicular to floor, more back body flexibility is needed).
- Inhale, lifting one leg, while looking at floor for balance.
- Exhale, extending other leg upward.
- Hold pose 3 to 5 breaths or as long as comfortable.
Congratulations on learning "Pincha Mayurasana Pose, Yoga Feathered Peacock Pose".
#yoga #yogapose #yogaposes #happybaby #happychilds #anandabalasanapose #anandabalasana