Be certain of your physical abilities and limitations before attempting any yoga pose, and seek clearance from your physician if you are uncertain. Always respect your body and know your limits.
Revolved Triangle Pose
- Inhale, begin in Warrior 2 Pose with right leg forward.
- Exhale, Straighten right leg.
- Inhale, forward bend towards right leg while twisting torso, taking left hand towards floor.
- Exhale, taking gaze upwards.
- Hold pose 3 to 5 breaths or as long as comfortable.
- Repeat on the opposite side.
If lower hand does not reach floor: It may rest on shin, or a block can also be used, or the lower hand can simply float next to shin, which will engage side abdominal muscles.
*Parivrtta Trikonasana precautions: Caution should be used for yogis with back or spinal spinal issues.*
Congratulations on learning "Revolved Triangle Pose/ Parivrtta Trikonasana".
#yoga #yogapose #yogaposes #asana #asanas #RevolvedTriangle #RevolvedTrianglePose #ParivrttaTrikonasana #ParivrttaTrikonasanaPose