Be certain of your physical abilities and limitations before attempting any yoga pose, and seek clearance from your physician if you are uncertain. Always respect your body and know your limits.
Yoga Side Plank Pose
- Inhale, begin in plank pose.
- Exhale, place right hand below gaze.
- Inhale, rolling onto outside of right foot, taking left arm high toward ceiling.
- Exhale, finding balance, gaze is up towards left hand.
- Hold pose 3 to 5 breaths or as long as comfortable.
- Repeat on the opposite side.
Precautions for Vasisthasana Pose: Yogis with wrist, shoulder, hip, knee and ankle issues, need to use care in Vasisthasana Pose.
Modifications for Vasisthasana Pose: Yogis with hip, knee and ankle issues, may want to place lower knee on floor in Vasisthasana Pose.
Congratulations on learning "Yoga side plank Pose, Yoga Vasisthasana Pose".
#yoga #yogapose #yogaposes #asana #asanas #SidePlank #SidePlankPose #VasisthasanaPose #Vasisthasana