Be certain of your physical abilities and limitations before attempting any yoga pose, and seek clearance from your physician if you are uncertain. Always respect your body and know your limits.
Standing Forward Bend Pose
- Inhale, begin in Tadasana reaching upward into Hastasana pose.
- Exhale, folding forward at the hips placing finger tips or palms on the floor, or hold opposite elbows.
- Inhale, relaxing stretch slightly.
- Exhale, folding deeper extending spine from base through crown of head.
- Hold pose 3 to 5 breaths or as long as comfortable.
- Inhale, to release, place hands on hips or knees, and rise to standing or Hastasana pose.
Modifications and Contraindications for Uttanasana Pose: Caution for yogis with back and spinal issues. If leg flexibility is tight or to further protect lower back, it is recommended to bend at the knee to relieve pressure.
Congratulations on learning "Uttanasana Pose, Yoga Standing Foward Bend Pose".
#yoga #yogaposes #asana #asanas #ardhauttanasana #uttanasana #forwardbendpose #forward_bend_pose