Be certain of your physical abilities and limitations before attempting any yoga pose, and seek clearance from your physician if you are uncertain. Always respect your body and know your limits.
Yoga Seated Wide Angle Forward Bend Pose
- Inhale, begin seat on sit bones with legs open as wide as comfortable.
- Exhale, with back flat and spine extended, begin folding forward.
- Inhale, relaxing the forward bend slightly.
- Exhale, relaxing legs and back allowing head to come towards floor.
- Hold pose 3 to 7 breaths or as long as comfortable.
Modifications for Upavistha Konasana: Fir tight hamstrings, try sitting on the edge of a folded blanket so that hips begin to roll forward. Also, place block(s) in front to rest head or head on arms.
Precautions for Upavistha Konasana: Take caution if you have issues with back, especially lower back.
Congratulations on learning "Yoga Seated Wide Angle Forward Bend Pose, Upavistha Konasana".
#yoga #yogapose #yogaposes #asana #asanas #SeatedWideAngleForwardBendPose #SeatedWideAngleForwardBend #UpavisthaKonasanaPose #UpavisthaKonasana