Be certain of your physical abilities and limitations before attempting any yoga pose, and seek clearance from your physician if you are uncertain. Always respect your body and know your limits.
Yoga Big Toe Pose
*For Intermediate Yogis*
- Inhale, begin standing in Tadasana.
- Exhale, find drishti (focus eyes on one place) and find balance.
- Inhale, lifting one leg, while balancing and grab big toe with index and forefinger.
- Exhale, extending arm and leg outward to side.
- Hold pose 3 to 5 breaths or as long as comfortable.
Congratulations on learning "Padangusthasana Pose, Yoga Big Toe Pose".
#yoga #yogapose #yogaposes #BigToe #BigToePose #PadangusthasanaPose #Padangusthasana