Be certain of your physical abilities and limitations before attempting any yoga pose, and seek clearance from your physician if you are uncertain. Always respect your body and know your limits.
Bound Angle Pose
- Inhale, begin seated.
- Exhale, lifting bottom of floor and rest down on sit bones.
- Inhale, place souls of feet together close to groin, and press souls together.
- Exhale, placing thumbs on souls, fingers on top of foot and roll tops of feet outward (supinate).
- Inhale, sitting tall, extending spine and crown of head high.
- Continue deep breathes, holding 3 - 7 breathes or as long as comfortable allowing knees to gently ease towards floor.
Modifications and Precautions for Caution for Bound Angle Pose - Baddha Konasana:Yogis with hip, knee or ankle issues should use caution, a block or blanket may be placed under legs at hip to ease stretch intensity.
Congratulations on learning "Yoga Bound Angle Pose, Baddha Konasana".
#yoga #yogapose #yogaposes #asana #asanas #boundangle #boundanglepose #BaddhaKonasana #BaddhaKonasanaPose