Be certain of your physical abilities and limitations before attempting any yoga pose, and seek clearance from your physician if you are uncertain. Always respect your body and know your limits.
Yoga Bridge Pose
Dwi Pada Pitham or Setu Bandha Sarvangasana
- Inhale, begin lying on back, knees bent, feet flat.
- Exhale, engaging core and lifting hips.
- Inhale, keep legs parallel and hip width.
- Exhale, interlace fingers behind back and pull shoulder blades together.
- Hold pose 3 to 5 breaths or as long as comfortable.
Congratulations on learning "Yoga Bridge Pose, Yoga Dwi Pada Pitham or Setu Bandha Sarvangasana Pose".