Be certain of your physical abilities and limitations before attempting any yoga pose, and seek clearance from your physician if you are uncertain. Always respect your body and know your limits.
Yoga Crow Pose
- Inhale, beginning in Malasana pose.
- Exhale, placing palms on floor should wdth with fingers facing forward.
- Inhale, coming to balls of feet and pressing knees into triceps.
- Exhale, keeping eyes focused on drishti, raise one foot then the other shifting wieght forward enough to balance.
- Hold pose 3 to 7 breaths or as long as comfortable.
Precautions for Yoga Crow Pose / Bakasana: Not for yogis with wrist, elbow, shoulder injuries.
Congratulations on learning Yoga Crow Pose, or Bakasana Pose.