Be certain of your physical abilities and limitations before attempting any yoga pose, and seek clearance from your physician if you are uncertain. Always respect your body and know your limits.
Yoga Easy Pose
- Inhale, sit comfortably, with legs crossed, but not in lotus position.
- Exhale, extending spine upward through crown of head, so head balances with weight neither forward or back.
- Inhale, allow arm to rest on legs, palms can be upward, downward, or in lotus or other mudra.
- Exhale, finding calm and center, focusing on the breath.
- Hold pose 3 to 5 breaths or as long as comfortable.
Congratulations on learning Yoga Easy Pose / Sukhasana.