Be certain of your physical abilities and limitations before attempting any yoga pose, and seek clearance from your physician if you are uncertain. Always respect your body and know your limits.
Yoga Extended Side Angle Pose
Yoga Utthita Parsvakonasana Pose
- Inhale, begin in Warrior 2 Pose right leg forward.
- Exhale, bring right hand to floor.
- Inhale, reach left arm to ceiling, following left hand with gaze.
- Exhale, pulling left shoulder back rotating torso open to left and shoulder so arm is inline with left body.
- Hold pose 3 to 5 breaths or as long as comfortable.
- Repeat on other side.
Precautions for Yoga Parsvakonasana Pose:Care should be taken for yogis with hip, back, neck and shoulder issues.
Congratulations on completing "Yoga Extended Side Angle Pose
, Yoga Utthita Parsvakonasana Pose".