Be certain of your physical abilities and limitations before attempting any yoga pose, and seek clearance from your physician if you are uncertain. Always respect your body and know your limits.
Half Frog Pose
- Inhale, begin lying on stomach.
- Exhale, rest on one arm with slight back bend.
- Inhale, bending one knee and reaching back with same side arm, hold foot or ankle.
- Exhale, placing slight to strong pressure to stretch quadricep.
- Hold pose 3 to 7 breaths or as long as comfortable.
Congratulations on learning Half Frog Pose / Ardha Bhekasana.