Be certain of your physical abilities and limitations before attempting any yoga pose, and seek clearance from your physician if you are uncertain. Always respect your body and know your limits.
Yoga Upward Raised Hands Pose
Yoga Hastasana Pose
- Inhale, begin in Tadasana Pose.
- Exhale, grounding feet, heels and toes parallel, weight even on legs.
- Inhale, firming legs and buttocks, weight even on hips, pelvis holds neutral tilt.
- Exhale, rolling shoulders back.
- Inhale, Lifting arms overhead, palms facing inward, thumbs up, gaze follows hands.
*Notices* Caution for yogis with shoulder issues.
Congratulations on learning "Yoga Hastasana, Yoga Upward Raised Hands Pose".