Be certain of your physical abilities and limitations before attempting any yoga pose, and seek clearance from your physician if you are uncertain. Always respect your body and know your limits.
Yoga Head to Knee Pose
- Inhale, begin in a seated position.
- Exhale, extend right leg with toes pointing upward.
- Inhale, bend left leg and place sole of foot against high right thigh, allowing knee to relax towards floor.
- Exhale, turning torso to left, taking right ribcage towards right leg.
- Inhale, reaching left hand over head to hold right foot.
- Hold pose 3 to 7 breaths or as long as comfortable.
- Repeat on the opposite side.
Congratulations on learning "Janu Sirsasana, Yoga Head to Knee Pose".