Be certain of your physical abilities and limitations before attempting any yoga pose, and seek clearance from your physician if you are uncertain. Always respect your body and know your limits.
Yoga Legs Up The Wall Pose
Yoga Viparita Karani Pose
- Inhale, beging lying on left side with buttocks against wall and legs together extended to left.
- Exhale, sliding legs upward against wall until vertical.
- Inhale, relaxing arms to side with palms up.
- Exhale, relaxing shoulders, arms, neck, hips, and face muscles.
- Hold pose for 1 to 5 minutes or as long as comfortable.
Modifications and precautions for Yoga Legs Up The Wall Pose Pose / Viparita Karani Pose: Yogis advised against inversion should not practice pose, including while pregnant, and with eye, respiratory, and brain issues. If back or hips are uncomfortable, place blanket or pillow under back or hips.
Congratulations on learning "Yoga Legs Up The Wall Pose, Yoga Viparita Karani Pose".
#yoga #yogapose #yogaposes #asana #asanas #YogaLegsUpTheWall #YogaLegsUpTheWallPose #ViparitaKarani #ViparitaKaraniPose