Be certain of your physical abilities and limitations before attempting any yoga pose, and seek clearance from your physician if you are uncertain. Always respect your body and know your limits.
Yoga Garland Pose
Yoga Malasana Pose
- Inhale, begin in Tadasana Pose and reach arms up.
- Exhale, folding forward, taking hands to floor and feet out to sides of mat.
- Inhale, slowly lowering hips keeping knees over ankles, and bringing palms together.
- Exhale, firming pelvic floor, extending spine, and chin to chest.
- Hold pose 3 to 5 breaths or as long as comfortable.
Precautions for Malasana Pose: Yogis with knee, ankle, lower back or hip issues should use caution or avoid malasana if painful.
Congratulations on learning "Yoga Garland Pose, Yoga Malasana Pose".