Be certain of your physical abilities and limitations before attempting any yoga pose, and seek clearance from your physician if you are uncertain. Always respect your body and know your limits.
Melting Heart Pose
Yoga Anahatasana Pose
- Inhale, and begin in table pose.
- Exhale, lowering forehead to floor.
- Inhale, extending arms forward with palms grounded.
- Exhale, positioning hips at 90 degrees to lower leg.
- Melting Heart Pose - Yoga Anahatasana Pose, offers and alternative to childs pose for those with tight quadracepts or knee issues.
- Yoga Pose Modification: If more comfortable, place a block on floor to rest head on.
Congratulations on learning Melting Heart Pose / Anahatasana.