Be certain of your physical abilities and limitations before attempting any yoga pose, and seek clearance from your physician if you are uncertain. Always respect your body and know your limits.
Yoga Intense Side Stretch or Pyramid Pose
Yoga Parsvottanasana Pose
- Inhale, begin in Tadasana.
- Exhale, stepping left lag back about one legs length.
- Inhale, bringing palms together behind back.
- Exhale, folding bringing chin towards right knee.
- Inhale, bringing awareness to eqaul weight on both feet and extention of both legs.
- Exhale, relxing into full expression.
- Hold pose 3 to 7 breaths or as long as comfortable.
Modifications and precautions for Parsvottanasana / Yoga Intense Side Stretch or Pyramid Pose: Yogis with back, spine, neck, shoulder, hip, knee, ankle, elbow, wrist issues should use caution or aviod this pose. If hands do not come together at palms, interlacing fingers is a modification.
Congratulations on learning "Yoga Intense Side Stretch or Pyramid Pose, Yoga Parsvottanasana Pose".
#yoga #yogapose #yogaposes #asana #asanas #IntenseSideStretch #PyramidPose #Parsvottanasana #ParsvottanasanaPose