Be certain of your physical abilities and limitations before attempting any yoga pose, and seek clearance from your physician if you are uncertain. Always respect your body and know your limits.
Yoga Upward Facing Plank Pose
Yoga Purvottanasana Pose
- Inhale, begin seated with legs outstretched.
- Exhale, grounding palms, fingers forward hands beneath shoulders.
- Inhale, drawing in navel to firm core, gounding heels, firming in shoulders.
- Exhale, lifting hips finding alignment from feet through top of head.
- Hold pose 3 to 5 breaths or as long as comfortable.
Precautions for Upward Facing Plank Pose - Purvottanasana Pose: Yogis with wrist, elbow, shoulder, hip, knee, ankle or lower back issues should use caution.
Congratulations on learning "Yoga Upward Facing Plank Pose, Yoga Purvottanasana Pose".