Be certain of your physical abilities and limitations before attempting any yoga pose, and seek clearance from your physician if you are uncertain. Always respect your body and know your limits.
*For Advanced Yogis*
- Consider using a wall or partner when first attemping this pose.
- Inhale, place the forearms and palms flat on the floor and bend the elbows, 90 degrees to the forearms.
- Exhale, and come to a Downward Facing Dog with the legs and walk the feet in toward the hands as much as possible.
- Inhale, bend one knee and begin to kick up with the opposite leg, keeping head off the floor and gaze focused down at the floor for balance.
- Exhale and straighted both legs.
- Inhale, bend the knees and look forward slightly.
- Hold pose 3 to 7 breaths or as long as comfortable.
Congratulations on learning "Scorpion Pose, Yoga Vrschikasana Pose".