Be certain of your physical abilities and limitations before attempting any yoga pose, and seek clearance from your physician if you are uncertain. Always respect your body and know your limits.
Yoga Warrior 2 Pose
- Inhale, begin in Tadasana Pose.
- Exhale, step left leb back one leg distance, bending right knee and keeping it centered over ankle.
- Inhale, extending right arm to front and left arm to back, with palms down.
- Exhale, looking over right arm, reaching out with finger to send energy outward.
- Inhale, allowing hips to open to left as long as forward knee is not pulled to side.
- Hold pose 3 to 7 breaths or as long as comfortable.
- Repeat on the opposite side.
Congratulations on completing Yoga Warrior 2 Pose / Virabhadrasana B.
Thank you for visiting The Yoga Poses website.
You may also enjoy our sister sites YogaGlossary.com and YogaFestival.com.
#asana #asanas #YogaPose #YogaPoses #Virabhadrasana2 #VirabhadrasanaC #VirabhadrasanaThree #Virabhadrasana2Pose #VirabhadrasanaCPose #VirabhadrasanaThreePose