Be certain of your physical abilities and limitations before attempting any yoga pose, and seek clearance from your physician if you are uncertain. Always respect your body and know your limits.
Yoga Warrior 3 Pose
Virabhadrasana C or Virabhadrasana III (3)
- Inhale, begin in Tadasana Pose, stretching arms up, palm touching.
- Exhale, spread the legs sideways creating a space of one leg width.
- Inhale, turning to front of mat, right leg forward.
- Exhale, shifting weight to a straightened right leg and finding drishti on floor.
- Inhale, with head, chest, left knee and left foot aligned facing forward.
- Hold pose 3 to 7 breaths or as long as comfortable.
- Repeat on the opposite side.
Congratulations on learning "Yoga Warrior III Pose, Virabhadrasana C".
Thank you for visiting The Yoga Poses website.
You may also enjoy our sister sites YogaGlossary.com and YogaFestival.com.
#yoga #yogapose #yogaposes #asana #asanas #Warriorthree #WarriorIII #Warrior3 #Virabhadrasana3 #VirabhadrasanaIII #VirabhadrasanaC